You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages SearchSearch HelpHelp
ChatChat VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Play School Audio Interview

First   Previous   Next   Last
Nic
Fresh Member

New PostCreated: 2011-07-14, 06:03 AM CET  Subject: Play School Audio Interview  print  print thread  recommend

R.E.D. 2 - Noch Älter. Härter. Besse...
Play School 45 years of fun

This morning on the program we catch up with Andrew McFarlane and Karen Pang, two of the many wonderful Australian performers who have enthralled generations of our children (and us!) on Play School.

So lets go through the "square window" and listen to the interview below. Sit up straight Big Ted! We will also give you the chance to win the 45th Birthday Boxed set.

Audio Interview - http://blogs.abc.net.au/files/andrew-mcfarlane-karen-pang.mp3

[edited: 2011-07-14, 10:25 AM CET by keksle]
Show user's profile Send private message to this member
keksle

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2011-07-14, 11:01 AM CET  Subject: Re: Play School Audio Interview  print  recommend

Thanks for the link, Nic. A very nice interview and pretty funny in some parts. I liked the story with the rooster!

Fresh Member

New PostCreated: 2011-07-14, 11:42 AM CET  Subject: Re: Play School Audio Interview  print  recommend

It is an interesting interview.

Link only worked for for me in IE. My version of firefox kept crashing. Not sure why.

Show user's profile Send private message to this member
keksle

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2011-07-14, 12:23 PM CET  Subject: Re: Play School Audio Interview  print  recommend

Link worked good for me (in Opera and IE).

Administrator

New PostCreated: 2011-08-09, 04:56 PM CET  Subject: Re: Play School Audio Interview  print  recommend

Another interview, broadcasted on 22 July 2011

http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/2011/07/lms_20110722_0905.mp3

First   Previous   Next   Last
Page 1 of 1
Go to:   
Search