BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe StatStatistik
ChatChat VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender
Frioday´s Cup'O Joe

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Autor Beitrag
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 10.05.08, 00:04  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe  drucken  weiterempfehlen

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=92159514&blogID=392139500

JM: Night Nurse?

JQ: More on her in Daredevil soon.

JM: And what the heck was that whole damn thing between the Sentry and Skrull Ship Vision? He's gotta be a Skrull, right? The "real" Vision wouldn't have that knowledge about the Sentry.

JQ: There's a whole lot more expanding on that particular moment and the Sentry in general in Mighty Avengers 14 in just a few short weeks. Perhaps the answers you seek lie therein. Here's some art.

Speaking of NYCC, Spidey616 chimes in with a few questions of his own:
Hey Joe, because the NYCC wasn't enough, I'm back and I gots some questions. Don't worry, I'll try to be short as possible.
1) Loved Greg Pak's Warbound mini, and was wondering if Pak has plans to bring them back soon?
2) Did Matt Fraction or someone else at Marvel come up with the character of Ezekial Stane, the son of Obadiah Stane? And was it influenced by the film's decision to include the Iron Monger as the main villain?
3) Finally, a lot of fans have complained of the lax enforcement of superhuman registration in various titles. By the end of Secret Invasion, can you guarantee that there will still be a SHRA?
JQ: Ladies and gentlemen, Spidey616 is in the house!
1) Greg loves those characters and wants to revisit them, but right now is neck-deep in scripting the upcoming blockbuster Skaar: Son Of Hulk series and co-writing Incredible Hercules with Fred Van Lente. He's also got a couple of other top secret projects in the works.
2) Matt Fraction did indeed originate Ezekial Stane.
3) Nope, I guarantee nothing other than you wont know what's going to happen next, and I'm going to make you spend more of your hard-earned cash to find out. (And speaking of Secret Invasion and what surrounds it, check out these SI tie-ins, on Guardians of the Galaxy, She-Hulk, and Nova!)

Could you shed some light on when Avengers/Invaders happens? During the Secret Invasion? Right before? Or somewhere between Civil War and Secret Invasion?

JQ: I hate to nail these things down concretely before the stories are finished, Steven, because it ruins the suspense. If you know that Avengers/Invaders takes place after Secret Invasion, for example, then you can be pretty sure that Iron Man and Luke Cage and everybody else come through the experience largely unscathed.

That said, the beginning of Avengers/Invaders takes place "now," shortly before the start of the Secret Invasion.

Joe, is there any possibility that Deadpool might join the Mighty Avengers?

JQ: Aziroth, there's a much greater possibility in just a couple of months than there had been up till now…

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 23.05.08, 21:44  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe - Blade is back  drucken  weiterempfehlen

-Marvel Boy HC im September

-4teiligeDevil-Slayer Mini Serie von Brian Keene

-Marvels: Eye of the Camera wird wohl noch dieses Jahr kommen

-Blade wird ab der Ausgabe 5 Mitglied von CB and the MI13

-Wanda werden wir in NA 45 wiedersehen und Heinberg hat etwas mit ihr vor.

-Gravity wird in A: The Initiative auftreten.

Bilder und den Rest:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=92159514&blogID=398185740

Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 30.05.08, 21:58  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe Woche 11  drucken  weiterempfehlen

- Mike Carey schreibt eine vierausgabige Mini Serie mit dem Titel X-Men: Manifest Destiny. Iceman wird eine grosse Rolle drin haben.

-2009 werden wir wohl ein Event haben mit den Marvel Super Villains, siehe Namor Mini Serie.

-und JQ über Greg Land
Hey Joe,
I just want to start by saying how much I have enjoyed these Joe Fridays for the past few years. I'm a big fan!
Given the fact that Greg Land's history of plagiarism is well-documented, why put him on such a high profile book as Uncanny X-Men? I know he sells well, but seeing the same faces and bodies copied over and over distracts me from the story. Plus, it sends a terrible message to aspiring artists! The cover to Uncanny 500 has already been dissected into little bits of plagiarized work, and his run hasn't even begun yet. Marvel has some phenomenally talented artists who deserve a shot at Uncanny much more than someone who doesn't produce entirely original work.
Please tell me something will be done about this!

JQ: See, here's the problem Kevin: I personally feel that Greg is getting a raw deal from certain fans. First, a little history…
Ever since the dawn of time, artists have been taking inspiration from outside sources. And ever since the dawn of photography, using photos as reference. What makes it seem more prevalent today than ever is that the 'net makes it easier for fans to find the same photo ref that our artists are using. I'm no different than Greg in this matter. I use photo ref quite often. Sometimes I take it myself, other times I dig it up. And I'm not alone here. What's happened with Greg is that it's become a witch hunt and way too many people are having way too good a time hurting a tremendous artist's reputation when he isn't doing anything that is any different than any of us. Every line he draws now comes under scrutiny and in so many cases, people are "seeing" things where are none. Here's the thing, if you've ever met Greg you would see what a lovely guy he is and how much love he has for comics. He also happens to be a guy who works very hard to meet his deadlines, and from that point of view, he's better than most of us, and the kind of artist so many fans wish we had more of. I could go on and on about how many times Greg has bailed us out from some very bad deadline crunches. Like John Romita Jr., he's a real team player, and has come through in the clutch more times than I can remember. He's a hard working guy, but there are some online fans that are giving him a raw deal.

Simply put, his books do sell very well because he draws beautifully. If you don't like it or how he goes about it, that's cool, I get it, so just don't buy the books he draws. I don't see why it can't be as simple as that, rather than taking the time and energy to try to get a lynch mob together to hurt a really great guy. I don't understand what value anyone can take from that?

Here, let me put it to you this way and forgive me for speaking frankly. I want you to close your eyes after reading this and imagine this possible scenario. Lets say you got what you wanted and through your efforts such a stir occurred through fandom and every publisher that Greg Land was no longer working in comics and couldn't do what he loved to do; what he was meant to do to support his family. Would you feel better? Could you sleep at night? If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then I guess there's nothing more than I can say on the subject outside of keep doing what you're doing. If the answer is no, and if you can imagine for a moment what it would be like to be on the other side of this, well, then I leave it up to you.

See ya in the funny books,
JQ

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=92159514&blogID=400954034&Mytoken=586F24BD-538A-405C-A9A6BAF103CB952E22812450

Optimus
Prime Minister Of Checklist Entertainment

New PostErstellt: 30.05.08, 22:17  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Mir kommen gleich die Tränen...

Wir bösen Online-Comic Fans sind ja so kritisch und so fies. Wir machen alle schlechten Künstler arbeitslos und ihre Familien müssen hungern.
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Euer Onkel Moonie
Fist Of Khonshu

wieviele Comics: es summiert sich langsam, 37 Quadratmeter sind einfach zu wenig. :(

New PostErstellt: 30.05.08, 22:57  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Naja, ist doch klar, daß der Joe nicht sagt, daß der Greg am Zeichentisch 'ne absolute null ist. Ist er auch nicht, schau mal seine Sojourn Hefte an, aber wenn er unter Zeitdruck steht, kopiert er eben gerne mal sich selbst und andere, denk ich mir mal, schade.

"SCALPED is some of the most compelling character work and crime writing I've seen in a long time." -Ed Brubaker
Vao
SUPERBANANE

New PostErstellt: 14.06.08, 10:27  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe Woche 13  drucken  weiterempfehlen

-Namor wird am Ende von SI auftreten

-Keine Danny Ketch Trades in Planung

-Incredible Hercules geht zumindest eiter bis zur Ausgabe 130

-Die Knaufs haben IM mit der 28 verlassen

-JQ glaubt immer noch das die Shanna MAx version kommen wird

-Ein Captain Marvel wird Mitglied der Avengers

-Super Skrull wird in Nova, SI und she-Hulk aufteten

-Dazzler iwrd in Uncanny sein und nicht Astonishing

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=92159514&blogID=405525892

Jake Gallows
Leader Of The Infamous Ghost Rider Gang

wieviele Comics: 'nen paar

New PostErstellt: 14.06.08, 11:47  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe Woche 13  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Vao
    -Keine Danny Ketch Trades in Planung
Der Nickname des Fragenstellers kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor. (Nein, ich war es nicht.) Er hat aber absolut recht. Marvel druckt mittlerweile so viele alten Sachen nach, sogar obligatorische Trades vom New Universe gab es, aber nichts vom Rider aus den Neunzigern ?

Und was sehe ich da ? Aguirre-Sacasa schreibt die Venom-Mini ? Sollte die nicht jemand anders machen ? Na dann bin ich aber froh, dass ich die nicht pulle.

www.punisher-warzone.de

oder

www.thepunisherfanpage.de
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Legacy

Administrator

wieviele Comics: 10.011 US-Marvels

New PostErstellt: 14.06.08, 13:26  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe Woche 13  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Vao
    -JQ glaubt immer noch das die Shanna MAx version kommen wird
Nicht nur er,... nicht nur er...

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Legacy

Administrator

wieviele Comics: 10.011 US-Marvels

New PostErstellt: 14.06.08, 13:28  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe Woche 13  drucken  weiterempfehlen

Zitat: Jake Gallows
    Und was sehe ich da ? Aguirre-Sacasa schreibt die Venom-Mini ?
entweder ist da wirklich eine Änderung, da sie ja auch als 5-teilige Mini und nicht nur 4-teilig angekündigt war, oder Wells ist nachwievor der Autor und Quesada hat auf die falsche Excel-Tabelle geguckt!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
sailorboy
Mighty Avenger

New PostErstellt: 14.06.08, 17:04  Betreff: Re: Friday's My Cup'O Joe  drucken  weiterempfehlen

joe hat mit greg land absolut recht. dieses bashing ist nicht normal. man kann ihn mögen oder nicht, ein guter ist er allemal. es ist natürlich doof, das seine rep im keller ist. auch ich asoziiere mit greg land zuallererst pagiate und fotoreferenzen. auch wenn mir das selber schnuppe ist und zumindest fotoreferenzen von allen benutzt werden, aber durch dieses gehetze im netz ist man echt beeinflußt. ich bin sehr gespannt auf sein UXM. nicht das ich ein fan von ihm bin.
das cover fand ich alles in allem unspektakulär. aber das ist wieder typisches fanboy geheul bevor überhaupt eine seite gedruckt ist.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Seite 3 von 5
Gehe zu:   
Search