LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
n sent me". It is also the "I se

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 26.10.19, 04:32  Betreff: n sent me". It is also the "I se  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

What is friendship? Friendship is the mitigator of our sorrow, the relief agent when we are passionate; the venting of our stress, the shelter of disasters; the negotiator when we are hesitating, the freshener when we are ignorant, the distribution of our thoughts The mouth is also the exercise and improvement of our contemplation. I live in happiness and never feel lonely because I have many friends. I remember reading such an article, "You have a few friends within one or six axioms," because within this range, you can get there after a meal Parliament Cigarettes, no need to make an appointment, no effort, a cup of tea, a few gossip, easy And naturally. I really feel the warmth of my friend. After I had a high fever, I remember that I burned forty degrees in the middle of the night. My mother was in a hurry and gave a call to a friend of the hospital. The aunt took the medicine and went straight. Later, after giving me a fever-reducing needle, I also continued to physically cool me. It was because of her arrival that my mother was relieved. I also fell asleep under her careful care. The next day, because I didn't go to school, my classmates saw that I didn't go to school in the morning Marlboro Gold. I learned that I was coming to visit me at noon after I was sick. He asked if he didn't go to the door. Although he was young, he wouldn't say any comforting words, but he The care of the words made me feel the warmth of friendship. In the year, I transferred to a new school. The changes in the environment made me feel cramped and oppressed. Together with the introverted nature, I was inevitably lonely in school. In a language class, the teacher asked the classmates to discuss the problem, and I sat there looking around, I don��t know how to open my mouth. When I was at a loss, the two students invited me because they extended a hand of friendship. It made me quickly integrate into the class, let me make more friends, and walk out of the world. Friendship is what this friendship is. Friendship is the warmth of the cold, the breeze when it is proud, and the center of gravity when it is flustered. What is friendship? It is the kind of "the memory of the sea Carton Of Cigarettes, the neighbors of the world". It is the deepness of "the peach blossom pond is a thousand feet deep, not as good as Wang Lun sent me". It is also the "I sent my heart and the moon, with the wind until The night of Langxi" sighed. Please believe that as long as we maintain friendship and think for each other, our friendship will last forever. I hope that everyone can get a lot of close friends and feel the beauty of life in the care of friends. Let us build friendship and work together for a better tomorrow. May friendship last forever.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search