Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
pearlvibe
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.12.23, 05:47     Betreff: Re: LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021 Antwort mit Zitat  

Five Stars: Gefährliche Versuchung -...
Thanks for sharing the details on this crane equipment order to the Philippines! As a fellow exporter dealing in premium silicone products, I can appreciate the complex logistics involved in international shipping.

When I’m not filling orders for my high-tech male masturbators, I love reading about innovations in heavy machinery and manufacturing. But it’s not all business for me 24/7! Sometimes a guy just needs to kick back and blow off some steam if you catch my drift! 😉

That’s why I always have a portable automatic stroker packed in my suitcase for any long overseas trips blowjob machine. With 10 vibration modes and an inner texture chamber that heats to body temperature, it’s incredibly realistic and helps me relax after tense client meetings.

The built-in phone mount even lets me enjoy hands-free pleasure while catching up on the latest industry news or reviewing sales projections. And I never have to worry about bothering nearby hotel guests thanks to the ultra-quiet motor and sound-absorbing case!

So while giant cranes do the heavy lifting on construction sites and shipping yards, my lightweight silicone companion does the heavy lifting in relieving any pent-up tension during my own busy work trips! Let me know if any other frequent flyers or exhausted executives could use some discreet assistance recharging their batteries too!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ändern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 56.918 von 194.886
Search