LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
Halloween Nails Designs

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
dsfhysdgfsd
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.05.20, 09:51  Betreff: Halloween Nails Designs  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Still, there are a few key items that can get the job done without depleting my energy or paycheck. Even Gina Edwards and Miss Pop, both long-time nail artists whose work you've definitely seen in magazines and on runways, let their professional tools rest sometimes in favor of a DIY hack. In fact, Miss Pop even used a paper towel to create a textured look during the most recent Milan Fashion Week.

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
sdfgfdgygfyug
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.05.20, 09:57  Betreff: Re: Halloween Nails Designs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Bright yellow beams of light, green leaves full of life, baby blue ocean waves — your manicure can take a cue from the lively and vibrant colors that are found all around us during the summer months. It's time to put away your go-to nude shades and bring on the color — because the best summer nails are nothing if not colorful. With these easy-to-replicate manicures, nail art has never looked so cool for the season.

werfterrewr
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.05.20, 09:57  Betreff: Re: Halloween Nails Designs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Whether you're just looking for a fresh new shade to paint your nails, or you're a burgeoning nail artist looking for your next design-orientated challenge, we've got the inspiration for your next summer manicure. Bright shades of pink, electric blues, and plenty of neons — these manicures aren't afraid to play with color and pattern. The result? Some light and breezy nails that are perfect for flipping through your beach read and soaking up with sun. What are you waiting for? Grab your favorite polish and get to painting before it's fall again.

dsfhysdgfsd
Mitglied

Buying nail-art tools to use at home never seemed viable, either. I always figured there was no use investing in dotting tools and all those brushes if I didn't have the skill level to use them successfully at home. So, at a nail-art impasse, I starting experimenting with simple looks that I could pull off with random stuff lying around my house. Beauty communities on the Internet have nail-design hacks using just about everything you can think of: floss, mascara wands, tape, plastic bags... the list goes on. If you've tried some of these so-called hacks, I don't even have to tell you that plenty of them are either hard to use or just a flat-out scam.

sdfgfdgygfyug
Mitglied

Still, there are a few key items that can get the job done without depleting my energy or paycheck. Even Gina Edwards and Miss Pop, both long-time nail artists whose work you've definitely seen in magazines and on runways, let their professional tools rest sometimes in favor of a DIY hack. In fact, Miss Pop even used a paper towel to create a textured look during the most recent Milan Fashion Week.

werfterrewr
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 11.05.20, 18:03  Betreff: Re: Halloween Nails Designs  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

When discussing a nail trim and pedicure the most evident contrast is the area of the body wherein both occur everybody realizes a nail treatment is for your hands and a pedicure is for your feet.aside from that point are numerous qualities between a nail treatment and pedicure. Likewise, both serve to give unwinding, make the nails, hands and feet look better and both should be possible at home just as at a spa.
manicure

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search