LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
I don��t know

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 07.11.19, 07:23  Betreff: I don��t know  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

I don��t know when we started to become adults, and there are countless tears hidden behind unnatural smiles. Yes, we all know what the so-called harm is, obviously stay with you, but why? When I am sad..." Suddenly, I just want to sing this song to you. Suddenly, I don��t know what, just want to sing this song to you. I always want to sing a song to you Online Cigarettes, but I don��t know what to sing. From now on, when you are alone, sing in the empty room. "Your five insufficiency, often singing with false sounds, will damage your nephew. "A light nod, then you sing your own songs that are not so good. At that time, only angry thoughts, your own voice is not good, but I am too embarrassed to say that I ignore you." "Even if it is, it is just a childish game." "When I look at "Black Deacon", the words of the people inside talk about it, I don't know how, I thought of you. Is it really just about childish games? I don't understand. So, is it just a child? In the early childhood, can't believe it anymore, we were young, we grew up, we have a new life, and we have new things. We may never understand, from childhood to big friends, why are we unfamiliar? When we meet, we lose our temper, or we are cold and silent. We all grew up, we learned to disguise, we learned to wear a mask of smile, smile slightly, and pretend to know what you are saying to others. The ending is already doomed. We are obviously friends. We are clearly close together. We obviously walk the same road, but we don��t think about the same thing. When we grow up, we find that we have different opinions Parliament Cigarettes, not like when we were young. More tacit understanding, we begin to understand that we are not like-minded people, I like to paint, and you like all kinds of rich things. You don't sing well, give up. And you often use singing falsetto, your voice will not. "Faint light glance, but did not destroy my love of singing. Actually, you said that I don��t sing well, but I always want to sing a song to you. It��s not the kind that just praises friendship, nor is it kind of lively. I just want to use the fake that you have been dissatisfied but used all the time. Sound, singing a song to you, not singing friendship, but commemorating the relatives who are gradually alienating, since friendship can be dissolved, then, how is it round? "When did we start to become adults, there are countless tears hidden behind unnatural smiles Newport Cigarettes, yeah, we all know what the so-called injury is, obviously stay with you, but why? When I am sad..." This is the two people of the biological unit, and now I sing it to you, but I don��t like to say at the end, "All the pain and sorrow have me to bear it alone." As the friend is the best, why not share all the pain? Friends who are not like-minded, but have real friends. I always want to sing a song to you. If it is true, if you sing with the five-tone incomplete voice, maybe you will sneer at it, and the flat line of the corner of your mouth may be like crying. You said that the corners of my mouth are cocked, even if it is a very flat expression, it looks like a warm smile. Well, now I always want to sing a song to you, please stop and listen. Don't use the false sounds that you have been scorning, but the five-tone insane that you have always hated. Since you can notice the curved impressions of my mouth, then, can you stop, listen to me? The song that I want to sing to you, the sound that is mixed with noise from the wind, "When did we start to become adults, there are countless tears hidden behind the unnatural smile, yeah, we all know what the so-called damage is. It��s going to be close to you, but why? It��s also a time when you feel sad...��
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search