LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
The flowers bloom

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Autor Beitrag
ylq
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 07.11.19, 07:22  Betreff: The flowers bloom  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

The flowers bloom, the clouds and clouds, the wild geese, and the constant, are always the shining stage in the heart and the road to its muddy twists and turns. A bunch of orange-yellow chasing light like a satin falling from the sky, the chanting of the chanting echoed in the empty hall, and I was on the stage with a blue gauze, and the light column followed my steps and started a light. A game with a white shadow. I have been learning ethnic dance for a long time. I met with it when I was young and ignorant. I turned to the seven-year scene. Because I admire the feeling of flying on the stage, I started to make up my mind and I must be on the stage. When I show my own wonderful dance team, I can only follow the team at the end. I am confused and difficult to swing with the music, my limbs are stiff, and my limbs are not the most difficult. The national dance is most concerned with a "soft" character, such as the Jiangnan women's paper umbrella angle, but then delicate, but the long and small tone of the sound is the beauty of Chinese charm. Another performance, the selected companion combed a high hair, outlined the fine features and set foot on the stage. And I can only look up at them in the audience, the young ones make me a little unwilling, is it not the body? I don't believe it can be reversed! The stage in my heart spurred me to attract me. When the team members came to class, I left the basic skills of hard work alone, lower waist, splits, rollovers, practice constantly, and constantly looking for feelings. Close your eyes, listen to the sound of the toes on the blanket, the sound of air flowing between the fingers, feel the sweat passing from the front, and the mind is always the stage I dreamed of: the red curtain, the purple curtain The dry ice swelled in front of the white mist, the flashlight slid down, everything made me feel good. In an instant Marlboro Gold, more tiredness has become nothing. At this moment, I have faded away, I am not impatient, but I am carrying something called "dream" and embark on a path full of thorns. At the end, it belongs to my home. Stage! Gradually, my progress was discovered by the teacher. She began to transfer me to the front of the team, and sometimes pointed me to the arc of a hook, a height of height, even an expression, a look. I feel that it is not far from the dream resort in my heart! Finally, I got the opportunity to step into the stage: solo dance, the title of the song "Wind and Rain". Before I came to power, I dressed in the background and looked at myself in the mirror, knowing that I was successful. I am about to embark on not only the long-awaited destination in my heart Wholesale Cigarettes, but the belief that I have a persistent belief, carrying my dreams and hopes, and building a sweat with perseverance and will never give up Parliament Cigarettes. pagoda! At that moment, the "stage" is a symbol of my goal. It is forever engraved in my heart. Although it has been successful but lingering, it is hard to forget a song, the wind stopped, the rain was over, and the melody of the flower was broken. I stood back to the audience, it was a soft back. I know that this back, this stage, this dream, this experience, carried too much, taught me too much, and always became a deep and profound painting in my heart.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite 1 von 1
Search