Microwave Forum

Sämtliche Inhalte dieses Forums dienen ausschließlich wissenschaftlichen und nichtkommerziellen Zwecken --- All content is provided for educational and non commercial purposes only

You are not logged in.
LoginLogin Join for freeJoin for free
MessagesMessages MembersMembers SearchSearch HelpHelp StatStatistics
VotesVotes FilesFiles CalendarCalendar BookmarksBookmarks
Microwave Forum
Found 3 results
Search took 0,02 seconds.
Microwave Forum First   Previous   Next   Last
   Subject   Author   Datum 
No new posts Thanks alot
It's been a while that I had been asking so many frustrating questions (ok some of them ;) ) but I'd really like to thank to the people who helped me made my project. I never had a slightest idea of how it'd be realized, but Kleiner , richy and others have helped a great deal. I'd submit the photos and details sooon(if that's allowed)... I m in the making of PA stage, but the project is done i can say.. wish u all the best ...thank you very much [yasir]
yana209 2005-12-04, 03:55 PM CET
No new posts Microstrip Line
Kleiner designed one Jammer circuit in which Max2623 can be used. I wan to ask that whether at any point of wiring I will require microstip line design... or I can wire the circuit like I do with my digital circuits.
yana209 2005-09-03, 09:51 PM CET
No new posts Buying POS1060
I couldn't find a way to buy POS1060, I don't have credit card, all I can do is to use Western Union MOney transfer. Can somebody help me..I can send the money , I need this VCO thanks
yana209 2005-08-27, 09:33 PM CET

3 of 3 results First   Previous   Next   Last
Search