Retinoblastom - Forum

Sie sind nicht eingeloggt.
LoginLogin Kostenlos anmeldenKostenlos anmelden
BeiträgeBeiträge MembersMitglieder SucheSuche HilfeHilfe
VotesUmfragen FilesDateien CalendarKalender BookmarksBookmarks
LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021

Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Autor Beitrag
taitai
Gast
New PostErstellt: 12.06.23, 03:28  Betreff: LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021  drucken  Thema drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

LZ overhead crane procurement parameters
Order time: 2021.7.1
Lifting capacity: 5 ton
Lifting height: 9 m, 15.4m
Span: 7.65m, 7.6m
Working voltage: 460v/60hz/3p
Order content: HD 5 ton overhead crane*3
Exporting country: Philippines
BZ type 0.7 ton jib crane procurement parameters
Order time: 2022.7.1
Lifting capacity: 0.7 ton
Lifting height: 5+5 meters
Arm length: 5 meters
Working voltage: 460v/60hz/3p
Order content: BZ type 0.7 ton jib crane*2
Exporting country: Philippines
This is the 2021 order for overhead cranes and jib cranes to the Philippines. The customer purchased 2 sets of LZ grab cranes with a lifting capacity of 5 tons and 2 sets of BZ jib cranes with a lifting capacity of 0.7 tons from our crane factory. The order was placed at the factory on July 2, the production of two sets of LZ 5-ton grab cranes was completed on August 9, and the production of jib cranes was completed on August 26. After the customer paid the final payment, we shipped the product to the Philippines on October 20. The atlas shows part of the order in the factory, if you want to know more information about grab crane and jib crane, and the latest price of grab crane and jib crane, please contact us.

The use of grab overhead crane
Grab cranes are generally applicable to the lifting and hoisting of general bulk cargo in various factories and mines, and are equipped with special hoisting tools such as grab buckets for special operations. The grab crane is mainly composed of box-type cable bridge, grab car, large truck operating mechanism, driver’s cab and electrical equipment automatic control system. The pick-and-place equipment is a grab bucket that can crawl bulk raw materials. The grab crane has an opening and closing mechanism and a lifting mechanism. The grab is suspended on the opening and closing mechanism and the lifting mechanism by four galvanized steel wire ropes. The opening and closing mechanism drives the grab bucket to close and grab raw materials. When the bucket mouth is closed, the hoisting mechanism is started immediately to make the four galvanized steel wire ropes open with an average load.

Brief introduction of BZ column jib crane
BZ column-type manual jib crane is a new generation of light-duty hoisting equipment made to adapt to modern production. It is equipped with a highly reliable electric hoist, especially suitable for short-distance, frequent use, and intensive hoisting operations. It has lifting efficiency and energy saving. , save trouble, small footprint, easy to operate and maintain.

The jib crane has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable mechanism operation and rotation, no shaking and no noise. It is an energy-saving and efficient material lifting equipment. Compared with traditional cranes, it saves equipment cost and is suitable for precision machinery manufacturing, high-end electrical equipment, New energy products, biomedicine, production lines of various laboratories, and heavy lifting in places such as loading and unloading. Different double-speed hoisting speeds of hoists, double-speed trolleys, double-speed slewing and other special requirements can be customized. It has a strong advantage in precise positioning of products, will not cause damage to equipment and products, and creates value for enterprises. Jib cranes According to the operation of the swing arm, it can be divided into: BZD electric rotary type and BZ hand-pulled type. No matter what kind of requirements you have for lifting weight, rotation angle, boom length and function, we can provide you with the best solution, even we have cantilever cranes with double jib, telescopic jib and so on.

More Overhead Crane cases in the Philippines
15 ton Double Girder Overhead Crane for sale to Philippines 7t Single Girder Overhead Crane for sale to the Philippines Installation of 10 ton overhead crane in the Philippines 10 ton double girder overhead cranes are sold to the Philippines 15 ton overhead crane sold to Manila, Philippines LZ grab overhead crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021 10 ton single girder overhead crane sold from China to Philippines Application of Single Girder Suspension Crane in the Philippines The Philippines customized the bridge crane equipped with 2-ton electric hoist from China The 15 ton single girder crane sold from China is installed in the Philippines Overhead crane update in Philippines Overhead cranes are sold to the Philippines
How to customize Overhead Crane from China
We are a crane manufacturer located in China, providing crane customization services to global crane customers. If you want to customize a Overhead Crane, you can leave a message on the website or Email: , tell us the following information, and our sales manager will contact you:

Lifting capacity (ton): __ ?( The rated capacity)
Lifting height (m):__ ? (Height from hook center to the floor)
Span (m): __ ? (Distance between rail center)
Lifting speed (m/min): __ ? ( Single, Dual, Variable)
Traveling distance (m): __ ? (The length of the rail)
Work duty: __ ? (How many hours a day? How many times an hour?)
What material to be lifted: __ ?
Industrial voltage: __ ? ( like :380V, 50Hz, 3ph )
You can either fill out the contact form or send us an email. After receiving your inquiry, we will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with a suitable offer.

LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021
Gast
New PostErstellt: 29.11.23, 05:42  Betreff: Re: LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

ovo game is dedication to environmental sustainability is apparent in its eco-friendly practices and initiatives, demonstrating a commitment to responsible corporate citizenship and contributing to a healthier planet for future generations.
TU
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 29.11.23, 10:29  Betreff: TUTU  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

見で、「実現するまで、決定的な
TUVN

TU娛樂城

[editiert: 29.11.23, 10:29 von TU]
Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden YIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
TU
Gast
New PostErstellt: 30.11.23, 05:00  Betreff: TUTU  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

現地メディアは、ロシアによる攻
TUVN
TU娛樂城
TU
Gast
New PostErstellt: 01.12.23, 05:26  Betreff: Re: LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

後入学した米ハーヴァード大学で
TUVN
TU娛樂城
pearlvibe
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.12.23, 05:47  Betreff: Re: LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

Thanks for sharing the details on this crane equipment order to the Philippines! As a fellow exporter dealing in premium silicone products, I can appreciate the complex logistics involved in international shipping.

When I’m not filling orders for my high-tech male masturbators, I love reading about innovations in heavy machinery and manufacturing. But it’s not all business for me 24/7! Sometimes a guy just needs to kick back and blow off some steam if you catch my drift! 😉

That’s why I always have a portable automatic stroker packed in my suitcase for any long overseas trips blowjob machine. With 10 vibration modes and an inner texture chamber that heats to body temperature, it’s incredibly realistic and helps me relax after tense client meetings.

The built-in phone mount even lets me enjoy hands-free pleasure while catching up on the latest industry news or reviewing sales projections. And I never have to worry about bothering nearby hotel guests thanks to the ultra-quiet motor and sound-absorbing case!

So while giant cranes do the heavy lifting on construction sites and shipping yards, my lightweight silicone companion does the heavy lifting in relieving any pent-up tension during my own busy work trips! Let me know if any other frequent flyers or exhausted executives could use some discreet assistance recharging their batteries too!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
TU
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.12.23, 08:42  Betreff: GCGC  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

トナム戦争へのアメリカの関与を終わ
GC娛樂城

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden ICQ-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden AIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden YIM-Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden Website dieses Mitglieds aufrufen
minion89
Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 01.12.23, 10:49  Betreff: Re: LZ grab crane and BZ jib crane sold to Philippines in 2021  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

This is my first visit to this location. Your blog has a lot of intriguing content, especially the discussions. Based on the numerous comments on your articles, I guess I'm not the only one having a good time here. Keep up the good work. You can play: fnaf security breach unblocked to relax, or pass the time!

Benutzerprofil anzeigen Private Nachricht an dieses Mitglied senden
TU
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.12.23, 07:39  Betreff: TUTU  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

化」したのはジミー・カーター大統領
TUVN
TU娛樂城

TU
Ehemaliges Mitglied

New PostErstellt: 04.12.23, 07:54  Betreff: TTTT  drucken  weiterempfehlen Antwort mit Zitat  

っていくことを決断する上で非常に重要だった
冠利娛樂城

Sortierung ndern:  
Anfang   zurück   weiter   Ende
Seite: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ...
Seite 1 von 14
Search